Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Otherness: Session 12

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're back!

After several months without posting or playing, Otherness 12 will be happening this Sunday, June 27, from 10-2, at the (usefully local) Fantasy Flight Games Event Center


I'm not yet sure what Adventure will be had, but play we will. After a few past sessions of mucking about with rules, we're sticking with mildly house-ruled ODD. I'm actually working on assembling a single URTEXT of the three little brown books and some sections from Greyhawk (mostly monsters, treasure and magic.) I'm doing this using the handy, free, surprisingly formatting-friendly PDFtoWord service.

As always, this is a Free Campaign, which means anyone can show up and play at any time. If you live in the area, come on out and join us!

(we'll be the ones having the most fun...)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, if only I lived in Minneapolis!

    APIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, personally, I think everyone should live in Minneapolis, but then I'm biased... :)

    If you're ever in the area, let me know and we'll make sure we play something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang - just got to this. Would love to join in as an occasional player. My son and I both play. He's 13. Either I could come or if teens are o.k., we could both come. Midlife being what it is, my schedule is a bit flaky. I'll watch here or hopefully you can email me through my profile. I don't see a link to send you a message here.

    ReplyDelete