Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't give up---Fight On!

Fight On! 4 was released last week. My print copy is on the way, hopefully arriving before I leave for Arizona in a week and a half. In the meantime, I've been perusing my contributor pdf, and my very first impression is, Holy Crap, the art is fantastic this issue! I don't know where Calithena keeps finding people, but man, they're good.

I contributed a few illos myself, plus a Knights and Knaves article featuring a couple of nasty NPCs players might encounter in Otherness, in either the vicinity of the Eastern Tradeway between Ult and Badabask, or the endless alleys and canals of the Obsidian City. This, however, is only the tip of a 124 pg. iceberg of dullness-crushing oldskool goodness. 

Click on that link and buy your copies NOW. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I've already got mine!

    (Of course, I always order it as soon as it goes up -- I don't wait for the proofreading stage.)

    And you're right, the art is awesome. Your stuff is up to your usual excellent standard, but the one that really blows me away is on page 62. It's not completely "slick" and "professional", but it is coolness pie with whipped coolness topping.

    At least, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like next issue will include my dungeon motivations chart (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete