Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Announcement: Otherness, Session 5

Otherness: Session 5 will take place this Sunday, May 17th, at The Source Comics and Games, from 12-4. This is a Free Campaign, so anyone can show up and play at any point, though if you feel certain you'll be there, I'd love to know ahead of time.

Having canvassed, perhaps, all of Level One, I imagine we'll be heading (deeper) Under Xylarthen's Tower. There are still many wights, and probably an army of zombies lead by Chaotic zealots. Anyone want to play a cleric?

2 comments:

  1. Not me; I've got a magic sword. I'll just have to take my chances...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd almost forgotten about that! Melvin Wightsbane! Sweet...

    Which reminds me that I'll be a bad DM if I don't get the play report from our last session up before we play the new one...

    ReplyDelete