Thursday, July 1, 2010

So, you want some monsters?




These are my new Monster Manuals. I'm not kidding. They are the most gorgeous, awe-inspiring works of monster art I've yet encountered.

Here are some images from Book 2:





They contain monsters from all over the world, some weirder than Hecuba, and some good 'ol Fantasy Gaming standards like bugbears, griffins, hydras, mermaids, basilisks, frost giants, kirin, weretigers, will-o'-the-wisps, minotaurs, succubi, vampires, werewolves, harpies, manticores, trolls, unicorns, gorgons, kappa, cockatrices and centaurs. And mongolian death-worms. And moth men. And reptoids. You get the idea.

Find them here: Beasts! (now in softcover!) and Beasts! Book 2

Sorry, oh my players, but the Long Tombs are going to be Terra Incognito indeed...

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. They continue to blow my mind whenever I open the covers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have these books. Hello Amazon "Save to Wishlist".

    ReplyDelete