Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Target 20: Me likey...


This post at the Aspiring Lich led me to this document: Target 20. I feel pretty sure I've read it before, but must not have been in the right mindset to appreciate it. I really like it--it pretty much solves all my statistical and neurotic hesitations about ditching to-hit charts and not liking ascending AC (and getting my kid to practice adding on the fly!)

The only weak spot seems to be thief skills. I can see how it works for almost all of the skills as they stand except for Climb Walls, which starts out much higher to begin with. Maybe give that particular skill a +3 modifier to the roll?

2 comments:

  1. Reroll for climb walls. If you make the first-you go up clean. If you miss the first, then you slide, lose a foot or handhold, whatever (chance for dramatic moment!) Then a reroll to save yourself at the last moment.

    With a reroll a +5 works out to a 51% chance of succeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me explore an abundance of the potential dilemmas to consider. Keto Advanced Fat Burner is the complete package. Keto Advanced Fat Burner pertains to all kinds of Keto Advanced Fat Burner. That's sort of elastic. Don't worry, you might be wondering by now whether Keto Advanced Fat Burner actually worth all the hassle.


    Keto Advanced
    Keto Advanced Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete